Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Braiding for Freedom - January 31st - Last day of 'Braiduary'...

January 31st!!!  The last day!!!
 
crown braid and braided side bun
 
 
 

 
Okay, so the total number of braids I've had in my hair this month is 178!  Crazy right?  I didn't even know I could do that! :)
 
And the money I was able to raise for 'Braiduary' is 107.50!!!!  That's not even counting the money raised by the other young women who did this challenge!  The grand total will be announced soon...
 
I'm so excited to see what God is doing though this and I can't wait to see what else he has in store!
 
Thanks to all of you that have showed so much support, your gifts will go to help IJM  (International Justice Mission) in 2014 to reach their goals and give rescue to those in bonds.   
 
Don't miss a single braid!
 
 
 
 Though the braiding is over, it's not to late to give.
 
 
~Grace~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment