Thursday, January 16, 2014

Braiding for Freedom - January 16th

 
 Braid number sixteen!!!
 
 (Crazy right?!)
 
 This hairstyle took almost five hours total to finish!
 
 



Doe's anyone want to guess how many braids I have in today? ; )
(I'll give you the answer in tomorrow's post.  So make sure to check back!)
 
This was quite a surprise for my cousin Kerry who is sponsoring me at 25cents a braid! 
 
These braids and the Princess Leia braids are the ones that have raised the most money so far!  Does anyone have a braided hairstyle request?  Make a donation, comment below and I will wear your requested braid all day.  And yes I'm serious. : )
 
 
 
January is Human Trafficking awareness month.  Join us this month and raise awareness and funds to help fight modern-day slavery.  
 
 
 
Don't miss a single braid!

3 comments:

  1. I saw on Pinterest how many braids that is. That is just crazy amazingly awesome! :) Keep it up! And my sister Sarah is sponsoring Sam, Sophie, Sadie, and I for 25 cents a day, so that will be a total of $31. My parents said they'll be sponsoring us too, but not sure how much. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!!! I'm so excited all of you are doing this too! (And, haha, I guess I shouldn't have put the answer to how many on pinterest. ;) lol!

    ReplyDelete