Thursday, January 2, 2014

Braiding For Freedom - January 2nd

Here is braid number two!!!

(Mermaid Braid)

27 million people are trapped in slavery around the world, I'm braiding my hair everyday for them.  

31 braids for 27 in chains 

Want to join the fun?
  • Braid your hair differently everyday with me!  Go here to read more about 'month of braids'.  Then comment below and leave a link to where you'll be posting your braids so I can see them too!
  • Sponsor and pray!  Donate to Campaign 1:17 to support me, [sponsoring amount ideas: fifty cents a braid, one dollar a braid, etc...]  Then, pray for me this month so I can continue to stay strong in my challenge and continue stand with those who stand alone. 

Stay tuned next month for something that everybody can do!  (Not just girls with long hair! ;)  
{Check out what my sisters and cousin did last month here.} 

2 comments:

  1. Braid looks awesome! I'll keep braiding and praying. I told my cousins and pen pals, I don't know if they're doing it or not. I know you already knew but my sisters and i are posting our braids on Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I hope your cousins and pen pals can join in the fun too! And yes, I'm checking your Pinterest everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete