Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dressember

 I am so excited!!  For it has been very "dressy" around my house lately.  My cousin/best friend Kerry and my two sisters Sara and Hope are wearing dresses everyday in the month of December to raise money for Campaign 1:17!  This amazing project is called
 
Dresses + December =

*Drumroll please*

!!!Dressember!!! 

Go here to read the story of Dressember.
 
==================

Now, allow me to introduce you to my awesome co-campaigners!
  

Kerry
Hope -5 years

 
Sara - 7 years
 
=================
 
How it works:
 
Hope is sooooo sweet.  She prays every day that God can help her raise money to help  free the kids in slavery.  Please pray with her and for her during Dressember.  
Sara, and Hope are only 5 and 7, but they saw a need and wanted to help.
 
 
They want kids like them to be free.
 
 - All for Him -
Grace
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Yay! To God be the glory! So excited to see all He is accomplishing through us! Love you! <3 - Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to God be the glory! I love you too! : )

    ReplyDelete