Saturday, December 28, 2013

At the End of Slavery

If you can't tell yet, I like to watch videos :) and here is yet another to watch.  This one is very sad but also very inspiring, the facts about slavery are terrible but there is hope.  If someone like you will stand up for those in bonds slavery will end.  This is also a great introduction for someone who would like to learn more about modern day slavery. 
(This video deals with mature subject matter.)
 
 
 
 
Hebrews 13:3
"Remember them that are in bonds as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body."

If we fight slavery, it will end.  But we must be willing to give it our all
I admit some days I'm not all that excited to "give it my all" but I remember the reason why I started this in the first place; I wanted other people to be free.  Free to live and free to just be themselves, and  not have to do the terrible things that they are forced to do everyday.  This is still my inspiration, and my passion.  God has ignited this fire in my heart and I wont let it go out.

1 comment: