Sunday, December 1, 2013

Gifts of Freedom


Unwrap freedom this Christmas by giving a gift in someone's honor and change lives around the world!  

 
 
     
I think this is really cool, and actually I'm putting some of the things from their catalog on my Christmas list this year!  I hope you can find the perfect gift for someone special in your life.  I thought I would also share a list of other places where you can get great gifts that help others: 
 
 







Quite an extensive list, huh?  Well, that's because there's so many way you can help it's almost over whelming!  But, like it says in the Bible "But ye, bretheren, be not weary in well doing." 2 Thessalonians 3:13 [KJV]  We shouldn't get tired of doing good things!  God wants us to always be ready to help others.  
Anyway, I hope this helps you to give meaningful gifts this Christmas!
 
(Photo credits: International Justice Mission)

 

3 comments:

  1. It is so nice to hear of a young person doing something meaningful. Not just for those in captivity but for the enrichment of others to share in saving someone, anyone from bondage. Hopefully freeing us all from the chains that bind us. To bind us together in CHRIST to save a lost and hurting world.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Thank you so much for the encouragement! It really helps me to know that someone appreciates what I'm trying to do to further the Kingdom Of Christ.
      All for him - Grace

      Delete
  2. Great list, Grace!! I'm needing some more gifts, this is just in time. :^) Thanks!
    -Kerry

    ReplyDelete