Thursday, October 17, 2013

Faint Not and Don't forget

I love music.  I don't think I have ever gone a day without listening to some kind of music,  (And I'm pretty sure you haven't either.)  And I really like Jenny and Tyler a couple who does some music that I really like.  They have partnered with IJM as well and are coming out with a new CD called For Freedom A Covers EP that will support IJM's work.  I can't wait to get it!  I'll let you know when it's available!  But for now here is a music video of my favorite song.  It's my favorite not only because it's a great reminder for us not to give up, but it also has one line that says: "We quit because it's not an easy fix and then forget that they are even there - We forget to care." 

How often do we forget that there are people suffering right now?  I know I do.  But let us not forget.  Let us ask God for his heart so that we might feel what he feels...

 
 
Hebrews 13:3
"Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body."
(KJV)  
 
"Oh my soul, faint not, no, faint not
Oh my soul, keep up, up in love"
- Jenny and Tyler


1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I am praying for you and your campaign. And also two songs that are really good are Motion of Mercy by Francesca Battistelli and Kins and Queens by Audio Adrenaline.

    ReplyDelete