Monday, November 4, 2013

IJM Needs Your "Likes"!

Hi again!  I just saw something on IJM's Facebook Page  that I thought was really cool!  Here is what it said: 

"Share to shake the chains of #slavery. During the month of November, RWL Design is giving us $1 for every new Facebook like to our page up to $1,000. That means sharing about us on Facebook can literally help free slaves."

Isn't that awesome!  I just thought I would let everyone know, because I'm not on Facebook :) but I know a lot of people who are!  So, if you want to, you can click the link and "like" IJM.  Isn't that an easy way to help free slaves?  Thanks for your support!!!!
 
-Grace-
   

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I just 'liked' them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great!!! I'm sooo thankful to have an awesome sister in Christ like you. :) Thanks for your support!

    ReplyDelete