Wednesday, October 2, 2013

International Justice Mission

Hello there!  Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time!  But my September has been quite busy, (I'm sure yours has been as well!).  But anyway, I decided to post a bit about the ministry I am supporting...

It is called International Justice Mission (IJM).   They are a human rights agency that secures justice for victims of slavery, sexual exploitation, and other forms of violent oppression.

For starters I will be raising $4500 to support their work.  "Why this much?"  You may ask.  Well,  it takes about this amount for IJM to conduct a rescue operation that gives  freedom to those held in the slavery and some basic support  for them as well.

I have read many of their stories of hope and redemption.  The work of IJM is amazing!  They have been fighting for justice since 1997.  If you would like to learn more, check out IJM's website.  You can also go to IJM's Facebook page, It has some good stuff on it too!

 
Here is a video about the first 15 years of IJM's work.  Very cool!
 



Even though IJM does amazing work to end slavery, there  are still millions held in the grip of injustice.  Will you help?


All that is necessary for the triumph evil is that good men do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

 

No comments:

Post a Comment