Friday, December 5, 2014

Dressember!!!!

Hey Ya'll!  Sorry its be so long since I've posted anything! :/ But I wanted to give everyone an update! 

 
This December I have decided to participate in an awesome thing called
DRESSEMBER!
  Everyday during the month of December my sisters and I are wearing dresses to support the work of International Justice Mission.  They are a non-for-profit  human rights organization that operates in countries all over the world to rescue victims of human trafficking and other abuse.  Go to their website to learn more: www.ijm.org


A way you can support us during this Dressember is by sponsoring us at a dollar a dress! 
Let me know if you would like to sponsor me(Grace), Sara, Hope or Holly!

I will be taking pictures of all the dresses we wear and posting them on Instagram. You can view them here http://websta.me/n/obenfam  :D
 
Wearing a dress everyday is WAY harder than it sounds!  Especially for me.  I'm not really a "girly girl" and I don't usually wear dresses, so this is soooo not the norm!  But it is totally worth it. 
 If I can raise $30 that money can be used to provide aftercare for a survivor of sex trafficking, and if I can raise $111 it can give a family rescued from slavery freedom training, and if I can raise $222 that money can be used to provide medical care for a survivor of violence.  The list goes on. 
 
Stand with me as I fight human trafficking this Dressember!!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment