Thursday, May 29, 2014

Verse/Fact of the Day - May 28

Hey!  Sorry I didn't post yesterday.  It was my brother's birthday and I was crazy busy!  But it was fun. :)  So, today I'm gonna catch up by doing two post. 
 
**************
 
:Verse of the Day:
 "He hath shewed thee, O man, what [is] good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"Micah 6:8
(KJV)
 
:Fact of the Day:


"Slavery has various forms today including human trafficking, forced labor, descent-based slavery, bonded labor and child labor." (antislavery.org)  "Other less know forms of slavery include domestic servitude, forced marriage, and those traded for the purpose of organ removal."
(United Nations office on drugs on crime)
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Micah 6:8 is one of my favorite Bible verses and what I am naming the book I am writing after. Thanks for the verses and facts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's defiantly one of my favorites too! That's so awesome that your naming you book after it. And I'm glad you like the facts and verses. :)

    ReplyDelete